Thursday, February 09, 2012

Painting on Furniture

Sometimes I jump to another project when my inspiration is not strong enough to generate a painting. So I have this new one that I just finished.
I like to paint on furniture so when I had to decide what to do with this little black desk I though it could look good with some paint.
This is not my design. I bought a little dish with this design and, as I will keep the table, I translated some of the design onto this table.


I made a little video talking about the flowers and what I use to have more control in my brush when I draw.

4 comments:

Sandra Barth - Coach Atelier Nieuwe Horizon said...

What a lovely idea! I have a brown table and was wondering to paint it white or not, but this is a perfect solution. I think I make it a long white stripe in the length of the table.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

You rocked it my sweet friend!

Krissy said...

The table looks great! So glad to see you getting your groove on again!

Krissy said...

The table looks great! So glad to see you getting your groove on again!